Moving in Restoration

Following the two weeks in Altea of emotional, mental, relational, spiritual restoration etc. we have come to Germany. I had been wanting to share about my time in Berlin from October 2013 with the team for many months now. Yesterday I got the chance and it was the perfect time. I shared my take on Berlin as a prophetic symbol of restoration... for us as individuals, for the church, for the city, and for Europe. It helped to set up our week here and also aligned with our appointment to visit the Reichstag. There, we were able to take in views of the whole city and pray over it.

As we move forward in creating our art and sharing ourselves, pray that we connect often with people from this Saddleback campus, empowering them and learning from them, and also that the team continues in the unity we have forged.

Love,
Steven/Scuba


2 comments: